Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Now, 6 things about me...

1. I love being outdoors.
2. I love reading a good book (or series :)
3. I love to watch/play hockey.
4. My hair is light brown.
5. I have green eyes.
6. I love climbing into a freshly made bed.

Sorry, that's a bit boring. I guess that's me in a nutshell though.

I tag:

1. Jamie and/or Abe
2 Jen and/or Dan
3.Carolyn (since your the newest in the fam!)
4. Nicky
5. Tina
6. Chrissy

I can't wait to read about you!

5 comments:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

mine is done and done. you forgot to say that you LOVE delivering papers

Steve and Chelle said...

you're so funny!

and yeah- I was boring with mine too! It's hard to think of stuff to say!

Heather said...

Oooh! I can leave comments now! :o) I hope your baby's gettin' better! You need to call me and update me!!!

Lauren & Carolyn Gilbert said...

We feel so bad for Lizzy! Hope she is better (her little scratchy dance was sadly adorable). My tag is done :)

ems said...

I like the part about the freshly made bed. I like that too except that I'm always thinking that once I mess it up I'm going to have to make it again. That's the nice thing about staying in a hotel I guess!