Friday, October 10, 2008

HEHEHE!!! I'm giddy like a school girl!

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer

6 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

ok, so for some reason I didn't have any video- I could hear the audio just fine, but no picture! So I clicked on the link the the trailer (where it says "Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer" and it took me to myspace) at myspace I was able to watch it with both picture and sound! just in case that happens to anyone else!!!


OH MY GOSH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SO SO SO READY TO SEE THE MOVIE!

ok, I'll be done now. I'm just a little excited. does it show???

heeee heeee heeee

nora.lakehurst said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I am there with you on this one. I CAN"T wait eeeeekkkkkk ahhhhh hoho haha (gah so excited)

September said...

This one actually got me a lot more excited than the old one did.

I totally wish I could come out and watch it with you guys. Not that I don't have girlfriends out here who want to see it but I think it would be more fun with you and Chelle.
(I hope none of my friends out here read your blog...hehe).

Davenport Family said...

I am so excited! Too bad everyone else has to wait until Nov 21st...HA HA HA HA!!!! I can't wait to see it:)

Stacey said...

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! YAY for Twilight!!

Finally we get to see some smoochin'!! :P

Jori said...

I wish I were there and could go with you (and who ever else is going)!!!! Can't wait!! :)