YES! I woke up this morning to 2 inches of snow on my car! I love love LOVE it! I know it won't last, but still gets me all excited for winter. I love driving on the slushy roads and going up hills that in any other car I wouldn't be able to make it, but thanks to my snow tires that will be making another appearance in a month or so, I'll be able too!
Lizzy loved the snow too! When she looked out the window this morning, she said, "ohhhh...." it was so cute. It was like she didn't know what to make of it. After church today we were walking through the parking lot, the snow had melted into little streams, Lizzy kept saying "I jumping in the water mama!" I think she is going to love winter this year!
Lizzy loved the snow too! When she looked out the window this morning, she said, "ohhhh...." it was so cute. It was like she didn't know what to make of it. After church today we were walking through the parking lot, the snow had melted into little streams, Lizzy kept saying "I jumping in the water mama!" I think she is going to love winter this year!
7 comments:
Good for you!
If I was blogging about getting 2 inches of snow you would probably be pretty depressed by the end of the post.
And yet, some crazy part of me still wants to move back to Utah.
I am so jealous!!!! today i got sweat rings under my arms at church because someone stole the air conditioners.. bet that wouldnt happen in utah :)
YAY (not really) I like the snow but not really. I love the white and how quiet it makes everything but other than that I HATE snow. :O well I guess hate is a harsh word. I just dont like wet, cold things.
Yeah, Josh came into my room at 7 this morning,all excited about the snow. Me..not so much. I like my sleep so I was s tad bit grouchy.
I like snow around Christmas. :)
Oh and can I just say that hearing "All For One" brings back the memories? The Three Musketeers was the first movie Adam and I saw together.
yuck I hate hate hate the snow
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..." and after that I am ready for the snow to be done. like snow for about a month and then I'm ready for spring again. I did enjoy seeing the first snow of the year on Sunday though.
Post a Comment