I can't believe how grown up he is. :) (HA! Grown up, that is so funny. Anyone know when they out grow video games?)
Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that...
Dave is such a good man. A great husband and father. He is thoughtful and considerate. He is kind and gentle. He is very intelligent. (I think that is where Lizzy got her smarts) He is great at any sport I have ever seen him play. (Which I think is amazing!) He helps me with the chores around the house. He is a great provider for us. He loves spending time with Lizzy and I, it's his favorite thing to do. He is supportive of my weird quirky things I like to do, just because he knows I like them. He buys me Red Wings stuff even though he doesn't like them! How cool is that? He is faithful to us and the church. He is so funny! We have such a good time together. He makes me laugh everyday. (Sometimes he's unintentionally funny.)We miss you Dave! We can hardly wait to see you in 4 weeks! YAY!
Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!



14 comments:
DAVE!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We miss you so much! Thank you for being so great to Flee and Lizzy!!! Really, Flee couln't have found anyone more suited to her than you! (And thats important to me cause she is so very vital to me in my life!!!) You truly are a great man, a wonderful father, husband and friend. I am a better person because I know you!!!
We are so excited to see you in a few weeks! we're counting down the days!
Happy Birthday Dave! I wish you were home so we could stuff pillows in our shirts & run into each other (that probably sounds weird to others, but anyone who saw it knows it was funny!) We miss you & are so proud you are serving our country. Thank you for all you do!!!!
Love ya!
P.S. Don't worry about Lizzy, her & Kimmie are best friends, it is so cute:)
Aw so schweet. I bet you miss him sooo omuch. I am so glad you guys are together. And Happy BIRTHDAY Dave! You rock!!!!
Happy Birthday Dave! Love the picture montage, especially the little kid pictures. It is so exciting that he gets to come home the end of this month. Oh and about your wanting to throw a Halloween party, they don't have to be on the actual day of Halloween. Just some food for thought...I know we don't hang out but we would love to go to a Halloween party. It would give us a reason to show off the costumes I am making.
Happy birthday to dave
Happy birthday Dave!
Oh, and Flee just to answer your video game question...Spencer is about to turn 30 and he is showing ZERO signs of outgrowing them. In fact, as Benjamin is getting older and more able to play with him it's really only getting worse.
We all have our quirks though, right?
what's this about a halloween party??? we are there!!! happy birthday dave. we love you. my friend once posted a blog about couples dating (married couples finding other couples to go out with) and scott and i agree that you and dave are our "unicorn" and no other couple will ever match up
wait wait wait wait- when will dave outgrow video games??? hmmmmm.
That seems a little pot-ish . . . or maybe kettle-ish.
(you don't EVER play video games . . . NO not you flee!!)
hee hee! love your guts flee!
Happy birthday Dave. We really, really, really appreciate the courage and committment you've made to be part of those who are putting it ALL on the line for freedom.
I forgot to add that we also appreciate the sacrifice and lonelyness and trepidation that you are willingly going through, too, flee.
Love to you both!!!
(I realized too late that loneliness is spelled wrong and the little space it gives me to comment doesn't have a spellchecker on it. Sorry)
Happy little day! I don't really know Dave that well, but am grateful for all the sacrifices that you and he both make. What a selfless thing all of these great men and women do on a daily basis. Thank you so much!
first...happy birthday to dave...second thanks for all your awesome comments. I love knowing someone else out there agrees with me.
Post a Comment