Today is our 5 year anniversary! I know! I can’t believe it either. Time goes by so fast. I love Dave more now then I did on the day we got married. I know everyone says it, but I really do. I appreciate him so much more now. I'm so grateful that he loves me as I am, flaws and all. I'm so glad that he chose me.
Thank you Dave for all you are and do for us.
Happy Anniversary Honey! I love and miss you!



8 comments:
YAY! 5years is a big one!! go do something fun for yourself :)
I can't believe how young you both look in those pictures! Love you lots!!!
You guys are so adorable! And yeah you tend to love your Hubby more than when you were first married.
Cute pictures! you guys are such a cute couple!!!!
I remember not believing people when they would say that they love their spouse more after years of marriage. When I married Spencer I didn't think it was possible to love him more than I did that day. But now, I totally know what you mean. Love definitely grows deeper over the years.
Congratulations guys!
I know that everyone's already said it but you two are so cute together! Congrats to you both! I wish you many more years of getting to know each other and a life full of laughter and love!
Happy 5 year anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been five years. I remember going to your reception with Tina. Surely that could not have been five years ago. Anyway, congrats on your first official "milestone" anniversary! You two are perfect together.
Post a Comment