Now that is CUTE!!! I think it's so cute when they "jump" like that. When they get bigger its such a noisy thing it's kinda hard to keep smiling when its the millionth time they have done it. BUT she is so cute. I also love her "I DID IT!" when she got up,
How funny is she! She squats down, all pumped up to jump, then steps off. So cute!! By the way I LOVE your new tv stand! Way nice!!! Not that I wasn't paying attention to how cute Lizzy is, I just happened to notice the tv stand:)
7 comments:
So stinking cute! Why are kids so cute? Especially your little Lizzy.
Now that is CUTE!!! I think it's so cute when they "jump" like that. When they get bigger its such a noisy thing it's kinda hard to keep smiling when its the millionth time they have done it. BUT she is so cute. I also love her "I DID IT!" when she got up,
How funny is she! She squats down, all pumped up to jump, then steps off. So cute!! By the way I LOVE your new tv stand! Way nice!!! Not that I wasn't paying attention to how cute Lizzy is, I just happened to notice the tv stand:)
Yeah. The T stand is awesome!!! Lizzy is so cute! I just wanna squish her! ah I can't get enough of her!!!
Love her "jump" remind me to show you how Whitney used to 'jump'
k thats all. we should play soon! cause I still haven't had enough of you!
and by T stand, I meant TV stand
hee hee~
That is so adorable!
Such a sweetheart.
Darling!! Kids do the cutest things!
Post a Comment