I feel like Wonder Woman right now! I feel like I done so much since I've moved into the apt. It's awesome! I love the feeling of getting things done.
I just hooked up my new (to me) washer and dryer all by myself! I had to change out the power cord on the back of the dryer so that I could plug it in, I did that all by myself! and I had to change the washers in the hot and cold water hoses on my washer so they wouldn't leak, I did it all by myself! And they work like a charm! My washer is so quiet and it is huge! Super load capacity or something like that. Love it! I'm not sure how the dryer is, i haven't used it yet, my first load is still in the wash. YAY! I love them! I feel so accomplished right now!
Here's what I've done so far...(*Michelle, Steve and I did these,^ I did these.)
*Built a computer desk out of my old coffe table (that's the chair I'm re-upholseting when I find fabric I like.)
^Made my own art in our bedrooms
*Built my TV stand/entertainment center (Steve's dad the the routing around the top edge.) I may put doors on it, I'm still undecided. And yes, the shelf is crooked. I don't care! I still love it!
^Painted my uber cute and one of a kind bamboo art for living/office area
10 comments:
i tried to replace the cord on the back of our dryer... and i started an electrical fire! you are my hero and definately wonder woman!!
Fantastic! I like how you say that creative people put you to shame when HELLO?! you are soooo creative (and handy too.) I would be proud if I were you. Isn't it great to feel settled and like your house is organized? I can't wait to get there in our new house. I went and looked at paint colors today. (Picture different shades of green sponge painted in the master bedroom and different shades of burgundy and brown sponge painted in the family room with moose wall paper trim. Not your idea of "style?" Me neither.) I can't wait to paint! Anyway good job, you are amazing!
You wanna come here and help me with my house? how fun you are wonderwoman.
now you just need to clean up the spaghetti noodles cleaned up under your desk and entertainment center. we have a bunch of cable ties if you want to use them
didn't mean to use the word clean so many times...
Yay for you! Dave is going to love it when he comes home:) I LOVE the washer and dryer, how did you ever find such a great set?!?!:) Everything looks wonderful!
Look at you! Wonder Woman is right! How creative, I need to figure out what to do with my house, I haven't the time, just all these ideas!
I wouldn't have dared try the dryer cord for fear of causing a fire. Talking about creative... you haven't given me a picture you want me to paint yet.
You stun me!! I used to think that I was a pretty tough cookie, now I realize I'm the "ropes on the Goodyear blimp." (movie line from "What About Bob") Anyway, you so totally rock! Way to be independent!
Look how much fun you are!!!! Yeah, that shelf will bug me forever, but no where NEAR as much as it bugs Steve!!! He still wants to fix it! (He feels like it's his fault it's crooked, cause he had to leave and didn't help us finish.) I said what-ever! It still looks AWESOME! And I love the Cashmere White!!!
yeah, we rock! I'm so proud of you for doing the dryer all by yourself! Dave will be so impressed! go you!!!
whats our next project going to be??
Post a Comment