Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Again

I've been told that I needed to do another post today (even though I just did one yesterday) I thought I would do another "tag" one. I know I've already been tagged, but I have not been satisfied with that my answers since I posted it! My "random" things were so boring and lame. Here is my updated tag.

1. I always arrange my M&M's by color. Then I put them into a shape and or pattern. When I eat them, I always like there to be the same number of each color.


2. I hate opening those crescent roll containers. You know the ones that 'POP' open when you don't expect it? Yeah, those freak me out.

3. I have a hard time taking the lid off of my non-stick cooking spray. I always put it back on when I'm done.
4. I hate taking the garbage out at night. I always imagine that there is someone in the dumpster that will reach out at me.


5. I think Velveeta makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches ever. It's so smooth and creamy. Mmmmm......



6. I'm terrified of needles. i.e. When I broke my arm, while in the ER the Dr. asked if I wanted IV pain meds since they work so much faster. I said no. I took the pills and the pain.



HOW DOES THAT NOT FREAK EVERYONE OUT?!?!?! LOOK HOW BIG THAT NEEDLE IS!

Well, there you have it. You all know now how much a of a fruit I really am. :)

8 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

YOu are so funny. I love it. And you know what we can become M&M eating buddies. I can't eat them with out the right amount. When I am done I usually give the *castaways* to my kids. LOL let them eat the yuckie ones. Uh needles scare me too. Can you believe the epidural is even bigger then that. AHHHHHHHHHH
Velveeta is also really good in homemade Hamburger helper type dinner. Its really nummy and home made Mac and cheese is really yummy with it too. I can totally relate with you on so many things on here. So I guess your randomness is my randomness ;)

September said...

Holy crap! Spencer makes fun of me all the time because I won't open the popping things. I can't stand it. And if I'm forced to do it I hold it as far away from my body as I possibly can and throw it down the second it pops.
I'm also with you on the dumpster at night thing. I'm very paranoid!

Stacey said...

Finally someone else who hates opening those dang containers! I used to make Adam open them for me,LOL. Now I just smack them on the counter.

I love the velveeta/chili dip! YUM!

Flee said...

DUDE! I totally make Dave open up those popping cans all the time. But seeing as I don't have that as an option right now I'm getting used to it. I hate when you get the peel/wrapper all the way off and it still hasn't popped and you have to make it! I hate that!

Steve and Chelle said...

if you think about it, that needle probably isn't that big- I mean look at the rest of the picture- look how big the pores are! it's probably only an 18 or 20 gauge (which, btw, you can't even hardly feel. really. you know me flee- you know how much of a wimp I am- and the fact that I can not STAND pain- the little needles don't bother me at all! Even when they have to root for the vein! ok, ok, I'll stop freaking you out now!)

yeah. I can totally relate to the opening the can thing. If I *have* to do it I always close my eyes, and turn my head- holding it as far away as possible. like september. I also have to make sure to do it over a clean counter 'cause 99% of the time I will drop it!

and by the way- you're fired! I'm never going to be able to go near a dumpster at night now! geesh!

I can never seem to open the non-stick spray without spraying a little in my face! ugh!

dang, what is it with me leaving these oober long comments lately! ok I'll be done now!

almost . . .

amok, amok, amok, amok, amok.

just thought I'd run amokfor a while! and in closing I say- SIOTU!

hee hee hee!!!

Corilee said...

For those of us who are computer illiterate, what does SIOTU mean?

I am totally with you on the M&M's thing, only I have to line them up with the chodolate ones in the middle and go by colors on either side of the choholate ones. It bugs the heck out of me if I don't have an even number of colors to make it a perfect progression. But I've given up eating sugar, ESPECIALLY M&M's as I can't eat them with any sense of moderation. I got to the point where I was buying the 3 lb bags and eating them over about 2 days. No wonder I gained so much weight over the years.. Now I'm not bugged by not have the right number of colors. And I've lost 10 lbs in the last two months. YAY abstinance.

September said...

Yes! Yes!
It's definitely the worst when you peel it and they still don't pop...can't they think of a better system???????

Noah and Amanda said...

that needle picture is scary! lol!