Monday, October 20, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Lizzy and I went to Vegas this last weekend with some friends and family. We stayed at Carla and Lanny Smith's (Dave's aunt and uncle) vacant house in Henderson. It was such a nice getaway. Thanks to the Smith's for letting us stay in your home. We really appreciate it.

(I have more pics, they are on Michelle's camera and I haven't gotten them yet.)

6 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Lizzy is so cute! Sounds like a fun trip -can you sense my sarcasm is that comment?:) But seriously, I am sure you had a blast with Michelle, I am glad she was with you! Love you!!!

Nicky said...

You sure have one cute kid!

nora.lakehurst said...

Cute can't wait to see more. :D YAY!

September said...

Looks like a fun trip!

Seeing the pictures is making SO excited to finally meet little Lizzy.

Stacey said...

It looks like a fun trip! I'm glad you all had a good time without me. :P ;)

ems said...

Good times!! Like Stace, I am also glad you had a fun time without me. Only I really am because I actually don't care for Vegas at all, except the dancing waters, they are awesome.

Glad you had fun! LIzzy is such a doll!