Everytime I go into Lizzy's room to get her clothes for the day, she does her disapperaing act on me. She'll be sitting on the couch hiding behind a pillow with her legs sticking out. It's so funny! I have a little nudest on my hands. She frequently strips down to her diaper and announces, "I'm naked momma!" She cracks me up! Oh, she just kills me :)
5 comments:
That's good hiding.
Benjamin likes to be naked too. Almost everyday when I go in to get him up from quiet time he's taken off his pants and underwear.
I say let them run. They can only get away with it for so long.
She must have learned that from you! She is just too cute:)
My kids love to be nakey too. Last summer whenever we came home,there would be a trail of kids clothes.
Cute! I think all kids like to be nakie. Danni has a nakie dance that they like to do.
We let Emma run "nakie baby" for a minute or two before her baths and she has started hiding lately too. That is just too cute!
Post a Comment