Friday, September 12, 2008

Ugh, I smell


Last night Michelle, Steve, Jenni, Joe, Melissa, Chrissy, Lizzy and I had a bonfire in the canyon. It was so much fun! We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores and had good conversations with friends we haven't seen in a while. The weather was perfect. Just cool enough to require a light jacket. There was a cute kitten that hung out around the camp. He was so cute! He was a little orange stripey kitty. Lizzy loved him and was afraid of him at the same time.

BUGS!!!

The Kitty's eyes

Michelle, Melissa and I (my first roomies)

Saltzgiver Family

Lizzy and I roastings some mallows

Chrissy and Lizzy cuddling, it got a bit chilly near the end of the night.

Since I still don't have my luggage, I am wearing the same pair of pants that I wore last night to the fire and I don't have a washer/dryer yet, I REAK! It's actually nauseating. I'm hoping that I'll get the stink blown off of me while we are at the fair today. Just to clarify, I did take a bath last night and a shower this morning. So I am clean, just my pants stink.

4 comments:

Hodge Family said...

Id don't blame her for being scared orange stripped kitties in the canyon there usually aren't nice cats in the wild. :)

ems said...

Awe, come on!! Now you can empathize with the pioneers, I bet they had campfire smell all the time. But I guess they probably got used to it, otherwise that would have seemed like an even longer trip. I'm with you though, I hate campfire smell, especially the next day.

Steve and Chelle said...

remind me to NEVER pose next to you two again. really. it'll only depress me!!

Flee said...

DUDE!!! You KNOW what I am going to say when I see you next, don't you?