Now you just need to teach her your trick of using a small comb as a mascara brush. I love that you taught me that! I always do it after I put on my mascara. People reading this are probably going to think we are weird! Lizzy is so cute, I love when you post fun stuff like this. Miss you guys! P.S. Kimmie says hi Lizzy!
She's a little young to be wearing makeup isn't she? I love it, I have one just like that of Emma. That is hilarious! I love how our children try to imitate us.
I do! But it was in my purse. My girl has become come a bit of a clepto. She goes thru purses and takes things. OTHER PEOPLES PURSES! Yeah...how do I deal with that?
I remember when I got into my moms make up as a small child. lol as I remember it I put it all over my face. I wish she would have taken a picture. Now days it is so much easier to take and save pictures with digital cameras and computers to save them on.
So funny. She's really onto something here. Most people just so the eyelashes but why stop there? Who said mascara couldn't be used for drawing an interesting pattern o9n your forehead too? Love it.
what a cute little squish!! I just need to pinch her (oh wait- if I did then you would flick me!!! ACK! ok no pinching) I really LOVE her beautiful blue eyes- they are electrifying! really- look how blue they are!!!
she's beautiful! I can't wait for dave to come home and be with her!
10 comments:
Now you just need to teach her your trick of using a small comb as a mascara brush. I love that you taught me that! I always do it after I put on my mascara. People reading this are probably going to think we are weird! Lizzy is so cute, I love when you post fun stuff like this. Miss you guys!
P.S. Kimmie says hi Lizzy!
now that is hilarrious. I will have to send you one of Danni's beautiful job. Wait I blogged it. You should go see it.
She's a little young to be wearing makeup isn't she? I love it, I have one just like that of Emma. That is hilarious! I love how our children try to imitate us.
She looks gorgeous!
Remember my "why mommy's shouldn't leave their make-up on the counter" post?...
I do! But it was in my purse. My girl has become come a bit of a clepto. She goes thru purses and takes things. OTHER PEOPLES PURSES! Yeah...how do I deal with that?
I remember when I got into my moms make up as a small child. lol as I remember it I put it all over my face. I wish she would have taken a picture. Now days it is so much easier to take and save pictures with digital cameras and computers to save them on.
So funny. She's really onto something here. Most people just so the eyelashes but why stop there? Who said mascara couldn't be used for drawing an interesting pattern o9n your forehead too? Love it.
she is soo cute!! how funny!
She looks just gargus!
what a cute little squish!! I just need to pinch her (oh wait- if I did then you would flick me!!! ACK! ok no pinching) I really LOVE her beautiful blue eyes- they are electrifying! really- look how blue they are!!!
she's beautiful! I can't wait for dave to come home and be with her!
Post a Comment