Blanket......................check
Turtle........................check
Dog...........................check
Puppy.......................check
If she sleeps with more stuffed animals, she grabs them too! We walk out to the living room and she cuddles with me for a minute then she scoots off of me and says "pillow?" I get her one. She asks for another one and another one! Lizzy creates a little nest where she is happy as a lark! Here is a picture of her "Lizzy nest" from this morning. It doesn't really do it justice. She had all of her stuff piled on top of her! All you could see was her head peeking out behind her pile. Then she moved, destroying her stack of stuff and she thought it was so funny.
9 comments:
this is really funny!
your little lizzy has to be the cutest little girl! I wish we lived close so that walker and she could play. I love your post about her sweet, sweet personality! I love the dress up photos. You're making me very, very excited to have a little girl!! :)
aww she sounds soo cute!!! I wish jack would wake up happy like that!
Cute girl!
It's so nice when your kids wake up happy.
I love that she thinks it's funny when it falls off. A goofball and a sweetheart all in one.
So funny! Zane seems to turn himself around in his crib and grab all his things in his bed too. Kids are too cute!
She is so stinkin cute! Danni does the same thing but then hears her brudders and comes RUNNING out dissing me with all of her stuff. Oh well at least she still loves me right?
Haaa Haaa! you told me just as we got to your house that I needed to read and see why all of lizzy's stuff was out there! What a sweetie!
ok,ok, I know you're going to say it, so just fyi I'm going to bed now! I just don't ever get to check these blogs during the day, so I check them at night! (And just fyi, I can hear you in my head going off about how its so bad to be on the computer just before you go to bed! yeah- my enforcer is in there! even though she's 20 miles away and probably snoozing like a normal person!)
but then I realized that I was just justifying again, dang! I really gotta quit doing that! hee hee!
ok, going to bed now!
nite!
ok I lied, I had to check September's blog still- and I think you should go read the comments I left on her Sept. 9th post (about Benjamins school issues- poor little guy! I can't believe that!)
anyway, check out my comments- you'll appreciate them!!
ni-nite for real this time!
Post a Comment