Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cubicle Wars 2006

6 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

HAA HAA!!! Thats great!! I love it! I think my favorite was the end when he got hit with the ball!!! "No, I don't see this ending anytime soon."

HAA HAA! ok, now go look at my blog and comment!!! YAY!!

Flee said...

Seriously, I've watched it like 5 times now and I still laugh just as hard as I did the first time! It's so funny!

Jessica said...

So funny. I think I like the one on your facebook page even better. Thanks for making me laugh.

September said...

Crappy! I can't hear it for some reason. I wonder if something's wrong with my speakers. I think later I'll go to youtube and see if I can hear it on there. Right now I gotta go back to bed (just got up for a snack).

BTW-I love that you have Phantom of the Opera and Les Mis on your playlist. Great music!

September said...

teehee...Spencer had headphones plugged into the computer...silly me!

nora.lakehurst said...

OK I just saw that and HELLO!!!! SO funny. And its even funnier to me because I have a nerd for a HUBBY! LOL ok I love it.