I bet she is so excited for Halloween. What is she going to dress up as? I bought Kimmie the cutest outfit from the Disney store last year on clearance after Halloween, it was $3! She is going to be "Lady" from Lady & the Tramp. She is also going as Tinkerbell for our wards trunk or treat. I can't wait!
J~I bet she'd LOVE Korbin! She loves boys...ALREADY! She is such a flirt! I love that he eats wood chips. Still makes me laugh.
C~I want us to dress up as the Incredibles! Dave will be home, so, he's be Mr. Incredible, I'd be Mrs. and Lizzy would be Violet since she's the only girl. Rockin' idea eh?
that is so funny, we were watching the incredibles last night & I jokingly told Seth we should go as them! The reason it is funny is because we went to Disney World after we were married with his family & his mom bought incredibles shirts that we all had to wear one day. So there we were, 13 people walking around the park with matching shirts. It was very easy to find anyone if you got separated but after the millionth joke you heard from some jerk walking by it got old! I will have to find the picture of all of us & show you. Ok, this is a long comment but I really wanted to tell you I think you are a great mother. You are so strong & I really look up to you. I am so proud of you & I know you miss Dave but you handle it like a rock star & I love you!
Forgot to add that my kids are WAY excited for Halloween. They are already telling me what costumes they want. Brianna keeps going back and forth between Ariel and Tinkerbell. Camden is going to be Spider-Man..I still have the costume from when Josh was a baby.
oh, what a sweetie! and can I tell you that it was so great to see how excited she was to see me the other night when you watched our kids! She did her excited hands! cutie pie!
10 comments:
What a babe! I love the mask, that is very mysterious. She would be the perfect girl for Korbin. I am sure he would share wood chips with her too.
I bet she is so excited for Halloween. What is she going to dress up as? I bought Kimmie the cutest outfit from the Disney store last year on clearance after Halloween, it was $3! She is going to be "Lady" from Lady & the Tramp. She is also going as Tinkerbell for our wards trunk or treat. I can't wait!
J~I bet she'd LOVE Korbin! She loves boys...ALREADY! She is such a flirt! I love that he eats wood chips. Still makes me laugh.
C~I want us to dress up as the Incredibles! Dave will be home, so, he's be Mr. Incredible, I'd be Mrs. and Lizzy would be Violet since she's the only girl. Rockin' idea eh?
Yep good idea. Sounds adorable. And YAY for Dave being home. Hope you have a great time!!!!
that is so funny, we were watching the incredibles last night & I jokingly told Seth we should go as them! The reason it is funny is because we went to Disney World after we were married with his family & his mom bought incredibles shirts that we all had to wear one day. So there we were, 13 people walking around the park with matching shirts. It was very easy to find anyone if you got separated but after the millionth joke you heard from some jerk walking by it got old! I will have to find the picture of all of us & show you. Ok, this is a long comment but I really wanted to tell you I think you are a great mother. You are so strong & I really look up to you. I am so proud of you & I know you miss Dave but you handle it like a rock star & I love you!
Absolutely adorable.
I love the gloves and the one shoe with the pearls hanging out.
Priceless!
Aww,she is so darn cute!
Forgot to add that my kids are WAY excited for Halloween. They are already telling me what costumes they want. Brianna keeps going back and forth between Ariel and Tinkerbell. Camden is going to be Spider-Man..I still have the costume from when Josh was a baby.
what a cutie.
oh, what a sweetie! and can I tell you that it was so great to see how excited she was to see me the other night when you watched our kids! She did her excited hands! cutie pie!
Post a Comment