
Lizzy and I are off to Canada in the morning! This is going to my first stamp on my new passport! WOO HOO!
Cora is having her baby sometime in the next week or so, Lizzy and I are going up to help her out. It will be so fun! Lizzy loves her Canadian relatives. It's so cute! She remembers all their names and can hardly wait to see them. I'm not to thrilled about leaving for the airport at 4am and traveling for hours with a toddler. (We all know how hard it is to get them to sit still for a bit of church! Let alone hours in a cramped airplane seat!) We will get into Calgary at 1:30p which is awesome! Just in time to get Lizzy down for a nap. And since Calgary is in the same time zone as Utah there won't be any changes to our regular bed/nap times. YAY!
Well, I have to get back to packing. OH! The reason for the post...I'm likely going to be out of the whole blogging loop for the next 2 weeks while we are away. See you when we get back!
7 comments:
Have fun! We traveled with Korbin a few months ago, so he was only 10 months old and I was really worried but he did remarkably well. The good thing is that you don't really have to keep them too quiet like at church. Anyway I wish you the luck that we had in traveling with Korbin.
fun!!! I can't wait for updates after Canada and pics of the new little one of the fam! Oh and traveling with a toddler is fun! My trick with Walker is sticker books. It tides him over for take off and landing since he HATES being strapped in. Just an idea. good luck and tell cora and the fam hi!!!
I hope that your flight goes well! Good luck and have fun! Good thing it is the same time zone, yay you!
Lizzy will do great, she is a great little girl! Have fun! We will miss you & I can't wait to hear all about your trip! P.S. I think Cora is having a boy!
I hope you have a fun trip! Take luck! :D
Have fun! We will miss your cute post. Now you should know that we are expecting LOTS of pics.
So cool your sister is about to have her baby. I'm glad you are there for her. You are such a good sister. I hope you have fun. Hopefully we will be able to get together when you get back some time. :)
Post a Comment