HA! September~ I was just going to put "S~" but then I realized everyone who commented was an "S" HA! she actually walked around in it for a few mins! I think she liked it!
K - Emma found some of her older shoes that were so small and tried to put them on. They didn't fit of course and she kept falling apart and crying all evening because her pink squeaky shoes didn't fit.
8 comments:
Wow I'm first to make a comment! yay!
So cute! Kids are so fun aren't they?
That's so funny. How did she react when it wouldn't go on?
Benjamin tries to wear Eliza's shoes all the time and gets really mad when they don't go on.
Cracks me up!
yeah- so cute! Joe-joe has done that with little purple doll shoes! what a cutie! love that girl!
HA! September~ I was just going to put "S~" but then I realized everyone who commented was an "S" HA! she actually walked around in it for a few mins! I think she liked it!
Wait till she wants to "try on" YOUR clothes
Really!! I've already read this post! Seriously. Get with the program and give me some more to read!
Put down that twilight book and post girlfriend!
just kidding!! ok, you have fun, I'm gonna go to bed now! :)
So cute! she is such a doll. I love her so much. Even though I dont see her very much (hint hint)
K - Emma found some of her older shoes that were so small and tried to put them on. They didn't fit of course and she kept falling apart and crying all evening because her pink squeaky shoes didn't fit.
Darling little girls!
Post a Comment