Love the pics, she is such a little grown-up! I also love how you forgot the "r" is for so it says pictures FO Dave, making you sound all ghetto;) Love ya!
Aww she is so sweet. I love the biker chick pic. And the one of her and Victora going swimming its like she is saying "Dont go in that water" She is so cute. Well gosh you need to come see my house come call me and come over.
6 comments:
Love the pics, she is such a little grown-up! I also love how you forgot the "r" is for so it says pictures FO Dave, making you sound all ghetto;) Love ya!
Um, yeah. I am ghetto. I so did that on purpose. ;o)
Aww she is so sweet. I love the biker chick pic. And the one of her and Victora going swimming its like she is saying "Dont go in that water" She is so cute.
Well gosh you need to come see my house come call me and come over.
I love that dress, so stinkin cute! Where did you get it?
I'm waiting very anxiously for your Breaking Dawn post...hint hint :0
I know! I'm sorry I'm, waiting for some family members to finish reading it. Sorry. My sis in law bought it for her at Gymboree I think. Cute eh?
she is so cute!!
Post a Comment