I haven't figured that out yet. I'm thinking I will see if she can spend the night at chuck and Cambers. And I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to put it down, so I'm going to pull and all nighter. Ya know, the more I write about it I realize that I'm and obsessed loser. Eh. I can live with it. Can you?
4 comments:
Who's staying with Lizzy while you go to Borders at midnight???
Are you gonna stay up and read all night long?
I haven't figured that out yet. I'm thinking I will see if she can spend the night at chuck and Cambers. And I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to put it down, so I'm going to pull and all nighter. Ya know, the more I write about it I realize that I'm and obsessed loser. Eh. I can live with it. Can you?
SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all.
AHHHHHHHHHHH ITs today!!!!!!! I totally forgot. :O Stacey we gots ta go get ours.
Post a Comment