Which quickly turned into full nakedness.
It was so funny! After I took the first picture she went back to playing. No more than a minute and a half went by and she came up to me and said "bum bum" and tried to hand me her diaper with a giant grin on her face! It was the funniest thing EVER! It guess I startled her a bit when I laughed because she ran onto the couch screaming "NO! NO! NO!" like she does when there is a bug around her.
So, so funny. A great way to start the day.
6 comments:
Time to potty train???
HAHA thats so funny!! At least she says bum bum jack says BUTT :( its my fault! they hear way more than you think they do! what a cute girl! i love reading all her little stories!
TOO CUTE! Mine haven't got that far yet :)
That is really cute. I love that story. I think she is so sweet. I love when they get all nakie and run around. I wish I could do that but I think that other people would die of laughter. ;)
My kids' motto used to be "all naked,all the time!"
Felicia,
She is such a cute bug!
Post a Comment