You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
4 comments:
I did this awhile back and was shocked too... I was Pocahontas... not even an actual crown wearing prince loving princess
I think I was Snow White too. That's why I didn't blog it.
I completely agree with you.
Whatever, you're totally sleeping beauty! or cinderella. or belle. or maybe ariel. or possibly jasmine. Definitely. One of those.
btw, lizzy is darling. just in case you forgot!
WOW! Thanks chelle! I'm so glad that you think that I may or may not be any of the above listed princesses. I appreciate your decisiveness or maybe your indecision. either way, THANKS! :)
dude, you rock! That was so funny!
Post a Comment