This is what I made for $10 and some change. (I will have to replace 1 piece of the paper. Lizzy thought it would be fun to rip it.)

What's extra awesome about this it that for $2 I can give it an entirely different look! Cool eh? I will need to get different bedding so I can coordinate them, but I was going to get new bedding anyway. Maybe I'll make something! I am feeling crafty. :o)
3 comments:
See, you do have a crafty gene after all!
It's very cute and what a great idea. I think I just may have to borrow this idea.
Oh, and by the way, I absolutely LOVE that new picture of Lizzy at the top. It cracks me up everytime I look at it!
cute!! i love it!!
That looks great Flee! Look at you,all thrifty and talented. :)
Post a Comment