Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Small Apartment? Need more storage space?

If you answered "Yes!" To either of these questions, then I have the product for YOU!



Bed Risers!

OK, seriously. I have a small apartment with small closets. And we have alot of stuff. Not junk, but stuff that we use or need. (I know. I did some serious de-cluttering with every move(6x in 5 years. Thanks to military life)Anyways...I bought some for my new apt. I LOVE THEM!!! You wouldn't even believe how much stuff you can fit under your bed! Here is what I have under mine...


2 stuffed full big green Army duffel bags
1 big hockey duffel full of equipment
1 aluminum framed hiking/camping back pack
1 hiking pack full of clothes
2 empty back packs
1-10 person tent with all the fixings that come with it
1 pair of roller blades


( I color coordinated the words to the actual color of the item.)
Isn't that AWESOME?! My room is now neat and organized. Everything has it's place. I love it.

Really though. You should go out and pick some up. I might get some for Lizzy's crib. Good place for food storage? I think so.

7 comments:

September said...

I like the color coordination. Very clever!

Careful with Lizzy's crib. You never know when she might decide to climb out of it.

Anonymous said...

these ARE awesome!

and come over anytime to check out our house :)

Flee said...

Oh! I know. I didn't think about that. I do have a little monkey on my hands.

Nicky said...

Chrissy and Tina got those for me and I currently have three guitars, a trumpet and a rubbermaid bin under my bed! hah

Davenport Family said...

How can you keep a hockey duffle under your bed?!?! Doesn't it smell like nasty hockey equipment? Oh well, I also love those! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!!

Carolyn~ said...

okay...i get it...this blog is dedicated to me! I know, I have a TON of stuff! I get it! Ha ha! Thanks for the idea and the help. Good luck fitting the stuff I gave you under that bed...sucker!

Flee said...

To Chrissy: Oddly enough it doesn't reak like hot, nasty, rotten egg death. I think maybe because we haven't played in such a long time. I don't know.

To Carolyn: this was a silent ode to you. J/K. Totally wasn't. But really these things rock! sad.I'm so going to miss you guys. I know we've only been family for like a month. but It's so sad. Hopefully we'll be following you out to DC withing a year...