Monday, August 25, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

This last weekend our good friends Chuck and Camber got sealed together as a family! It was such a beautiful event! The family looked incredible. The feelings we had while we watched were amazing (for the lack of a better word). I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. Just amazing. That's the best description I can think of.

As for the reception. So fun! I got to see friends and acquaintances that I haven't seen in years! I made the cake. It looked ok, but tasted GREAT! That's more important than looks if you ask me. It was a white cake with raspberry filling on 1 layer and the other 2 layers were strawberry. All covered in a butter cream frosting. Yummmmm...I didn't do the floral arrangements. Thank goodness we had those. Totally made the cake look WAY better!


3 comments:

Stacey said...

How exciting for them! Congrats to their family.

I LOVE your dress Flee! So purty!

nora.lakehurst said...

Your dress looks so nice. I bet Dave is drooling over there. and you did a great job with the cake. I bet it did taste good.
Lizzie is getting so BIG!
So you never let me know if she is the one that you hung out with made some cake at like 2 am while joe and Corilee were in Canada. Anyways just a thought.
MUWAH!

Flee said...

k, I have no idea what you are talking about...when did joe and corilee go to canada? for Cora's wedding? and did I hang out with lizzy at 2 am? nope, she would have been in bed. so, um, let me know what you're talking about and I'll try to answer. :)