Twilight is now going to be released into theaters on November 21st! WOO HOO! And now Harry Potter won't be released until next June. My thought is that they didn't want to compete with Twilight. Just messing. Also, there is a small chance that I will get to see the movie before any of you will! How is this possible you ask? Well, let's just say I have connections in high places. Mafia? Maybe. Corrupt Gov't officials? Maybe. Gangsters? Maybe. A friend who works at a movie theater? Maybe. But really, YAY! for November 21st!
5 comments:
This is great news! Except I am a little bummed about Harry Potter. Oh and by the way, Lizzy is adorable.
Wow, this friend you speak of must be amazing, but I am going to guess it is a gangster connection;) I am SOOOO excited it is coming out early!I can't wait:) Love you!
Um...hook me up!
so, you're taking me with you to this twilight pre-screening, right?!?!? really, don't you know thats what best friends are for (oh, and let me remind you that I am your best friend, in case you forgot!!!) So yeah. I'm so there with you!
Ha ha, no just kidding. I mean, I'd like to go but if I can't I'll still like you, cause I'm sure you'll go to it again with me. (Assuming you're not off in some other state with you SIL's) :) mwah!
No way! That is just freakin' sah-weet.
Post a Comment