Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Amazes Me

Everyday Lizzy does something that completely amazes me. She was eating her dinner and she wanted her juice. I didn't know where she put it, so I asked her. Lizzy kept pointing into the living room. I looked and looked and couldn't see it. She then asked to "get down?" (so cute when she says it. It's usually like this. "Felicia? get down?") I let her down from her chair then she walked into the living room and over to her bike. Sitting on the seat of her bike was her juice! Seriously, amazing!


I think it's funny how she realized that I wasn't going to be able to help her so she got it herself! Smart kid. Speaking of smarts. I've read that at 18 months they should speak 3-50 words and put together 2 word sentences. Lizzy's vocabulary is HUGE! I started writing down all the words I hear her say and I stopped counting when I got over 100! Isn't that amazing? Really, that girl is going to pass me up any day now it seems.

I made another wall filler today. (I don't think it counts as art. This one is kinda ghetto) This time for Lizzy's room. She had 1 big empty wall. I (kinda) filled it! It's just a collection of some of my favorite pics on cute girly flower paper. I think if there is a next time, I'll use stripped paper so you don't' see all the seams.


Here is a cute video for you to enjoy. I love how she says, "I don't know." Sorry about the crappy quality.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how smart! Aimi Lark is more at the 3 end of the words she says...

Davenport Family said...

That is so fun! Kimmie has one wall that is empty and I have no idea what to do with it, now I know what I will do!!! Thanks for the idea:) P.S. We have the smartest kids ever:)..

Davenport Family said...

sorry about the .. after the smiley face, Kimmie decided she wanted to type:)

nora.lakehurst said...

She is so cute. And the picture is cute. Dont worry about the seams you can say "I was going for the modern look"

Michele said...

Flee! DO you remember me!? What a cute little girl you have! I found your blog through Chrissy. I hope that is ok?! Check out mine. It has just taken me some time to realize this was you! Take care!

Ashley said...

she is a genius! such a cute little girl!! love all the stories!!