Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bed Risers: Part deux

I know I've been singing my praises for those things, but I just don't think you grasp how great they truly are! I did decide to put some under Lizzy's crib.
(September, I did think about her falling out. But my need for storage beat out over my kids safety. *I'm an AWFUL mom!* But really, it's only 5.25 inches higher and she's one tough cookie. I think she takes after me. Now, in my defense, I think that her bed might be normal crib height now. It was so short before that I couldn't put her bed skirt on it. I can now! It's wrinkly because I just got it out of a box. )


Anyways, this is what her bed looks like now.


You'd never be able to guess that I have...


3 office depot paper boxes
My duffel of hockey stuff
1 duffel of Dave's clothes


under there! (again color coordinated.)
I love those bed risers. You can pick them up at Walmart for $7.96. They come in 2 colors, black and white.

5 comments:

September said...

You crazy woman! You don't need to explain yourself to me. We live in a small house too and I know how precious storage space can be.

Although, you are right it does look like a normal height crib now. Is that an Ikea crib?

You're a smart woman! And a great mom!

Flee said...

Ok, so really I wasn't explaining myself to you. It was more for me. I was trying to convince myself that it's worth it. That's what I do. I try to talk myself into things or justify/convince myself to make me feel better.

Yes, it is an Ikea crib! I LOVE Ikea! I could go there every week and not get bored.

Noah and Amanda said...

Hey I just got your comment...I love your little blog! Lizzy is ADORABLE! Anyway, I'm also in love with Twilight...also I love Edward. Noah thinks I'm crazy:) Where do you live right now? Are you in Michigan or Utah? If Utah lets hang out:)

nora.lakehurst said...

Good times. I think its great that you are using your space up nicely. I would have used those when I was in PG. But now we have lotsa space to fill up with junk. (hoping I dont). Come see my blog of pics. You havent been there for a while. :D Love ya and your cute button too.

Stacey said...

Way beauty! I love storage space!