Friday, August 29, 2008

Friends

Chrissy and I in out "before" shot. (We were still carrying around our baby weight.)


Chrissy and I doing our "after" pics. (Not anymore! YAY!)



Tina, myself and Chrissy doing "sexy lips." (It's funny if you knew us when we were single and roommates.)

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Kimmie and Lizzy playing at the Peaks Ice Areana. They are on the fast track to being BFF's!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

dang!!! you look sooooooo good!!! seriously fabulous!!! even better than before lizzi! so jealous!!

Michele said...

Ok, flee you look awesome, what's your secret? Love the sexy lips ladies, I wasn't a roomate with all of you but I do know the sexy lips. Love it!

Davenport Family said...

Ok, first of all I am SO embarrassed by my before picture! I had no idea I looked like that?!?!? But I am very pleased with how we look in our after pictures, we are so HOT!!! Plus we are only going to get hotter:) I am glad you posted these pics, now when I don't feel like working out or want to eat junk I am going to look at your blog. By the way, you look way skinnier than me! Good job:) I also love the sexy lips picture, I miss you guys!!

nora.lakehurst said...

Yeah hello!!! You guys look so awesome. I am so jelous. Keep up the awesome work.

Steve and Chelle said...

Hey hottie-mc-hot-hot! (That would be you, just in case you didn't catch that!!) yeah. so I'm gonna look like that soon too! what with my personal diet inforcer! woo hoo!

btw, you still haven't commented on my latest post! or my super cute new blog layout! just fyi!

ok thats all!

Chelle (aka MOOSH!)

Stacey said...

Lookin' good Flee! I am way jealous,you can't stand near me anymore. :P

Davenport Family said...

Love the new layout, super cute:)

September said...

K, you look FABULOUS!
I keep forgetting to post my pictures. I'll do it soon though.

I absolutely LOVE that you have
En Vogue on your playlist. It's things like that that make me love you :)

Hodge Family said...

wow you are smokin hot. You definitely look way good. Good job.

Jen said...

Look at you, hottie! I'm so proud of you. Dave's gonna go nuts!