Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lizzy looks like...

I have been told a couple of times that Lizzy looks like me. More often I hear that she is a mini Dave. Which is for sure! It's uncanny how much she looks like her daddy! I thought I'd put it to a vote, who thinks Lizzy looks more like Dave or like myself? I'm voting for Dave.

Me. About a 1 year.

Dave about 1 year.


Lizzy at a year

12 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Chelle said...

I think she looks more like Dave, but I can definitely see some of you in her (especially in her personality!)

So, more Dave, but some you too!

Davenport Family said...

It is Dave, no contest! Sorry Flee, but I am in the same boat as you, Kimmie looks 100% Seth. At least we have good looking husbands:)

nora.lakehurst said...

Hey we have that problem at our house. LOL ok well I think she has your eyes but she is deffently her daddys girl.

September said...

I think she looks like Dave now. Not so much the baby picture though.
She definitely inherited her personality from you though! No question!

Michele said...

Well, I agree with the popular vote. She definitely looks like your hubby, but she does have your eyes. What a cute little girl!

Stacey said...

She definitely looks more like Dave but I can still see a resemblance to you.

Hodge Family said...

hey cab you tell me how you add your friends and family to your blog.

Oh and I think she does look like both of you but now that I have seen a few pictures of Dave I agree she definitely Looks more like him.

ems said...

I agree, she looks like Dave, but I can see her in you. We can be friends because both of mine look exactly like Daniel. Maybe one day I'll get one that looks like me. If not, then at least they are cute.

Hodge Family said...

i figured it out. THanks

Hodge Family said...

hey is your mom going to wait another year before she posts again. I check it every once in awhile to see how they are doing but she never posts. Darn her.

Carolyn~ said...

Two votes for Flee (LG and C). I think her actual iris (not sure is just shape or color as I have not gazed into Dave's eyes often) reminds me of Dave, but the pictures here are a match for you.