Last Saturday was the family Christmas party. It was so much fun! Great food, great company, great conversation and an OK football game on TV. (It would have been better had BYU won the game.) Lizzy and I have been very blessed this year. We got lots of gifts that we wanted and needed. Thanks again to you all. We are grateful to have such wonderful family so near by.
Lizzy acting as her favorite princess, Cinderella. See, she's even singing!
Isn't she so pretty!
The kids playing a game of chess.

Rach and Carrie, my sis's in law.
Lizzy and I at the end of the night. She was ready to go home.
3 comments:
lizzy's dress is soo cute!! i love it!!
She is such a doll!! I love that little dress, it is so cute. I love the holidays too. It is so great to be with family. I'm glad you had a fun time!
How fun. Lizzy looks beautiful like usual and you look great too. Your face looks super skinny, I hate you:) I miss you tons, come visit soon!
Post a Comment