i am...happy.
i live...in a cute little apartment with Lizzy
i have...gone bungee jumping. (It took me forever to jump, the guy almost pushed me! but I did it!)
i need...to take a nap
i wish...I could play my violin right now. (I need to get it repaired and re-strung)
i try...to cook new/different things
i could...stand to lose a few pounds
i couldn't...go to Europe tomorrow, even though I want to
i fear...spiders. (ARGH CORA! I still can't believe you made me get that one! it was HUGE!)
i want...Dave to be home for Christmas
i hear...a show about hot air balloons and my fridge
i will...go to Greece with Dave. (Hopefully when he gets home.)
i read...lots of things. kids books, mags, fiction, non-fiction, sci-fi, newspapers...etc...
i like...having no credit card debt
i admire...those who work hard. (be at home, office, BK, wherever...)I think it's important to have a good work ethic.
i admit...that I can have a bad temper, sometimes.
i search...for a matching pair of socks everyday
i think...far too much.
i do...drive a Saturn Vue
i don't...have much to complain about
i regret...things I have said to a few people.
i love...my life
i ache...for those who are lonely
i work...at home everyday
i help...when and where I can
i pray...with Lizzy everyday
i cry...when I'm prego. Once, I cried during an episode of Futurama! I started balling! Dave thought it was really funny.
i am not...in peak physical condition
i never...watch Matthew Cuthbert die without getting choked up
i always...brush my teeth
i rarely...go to the movies anymore
i miss...my nub
i don't miss...living in AZ
i get nervous...when I ride in a car with a bad driver.
i watch...Friends. I love that show.
i hate...egg nog
i am confused...at how America has gotten to this point. (It reminds me of scripture stories, can you think of which one(s) I'm talking about?)
i need...to go back to school and finish my degree
i should...get ready for the day
i can't...wait to see where we will be in a year
i will...go to the gym
i won't...worry about things I can't change as often as I do
i feel...grateful
Yeah, I think that's the best I can do right now.
2 comments:
thoroughly enjoyed your list! I may have to do the same thing, although there were a few that I said an amen to, so i'll probably copy. :) oh and love your christmas background. :)
Yeah, we miss your "nub" too. We pray for him often
Post a Comment