Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Survey

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Fill out your answers then tag 5 people you want to learn more about!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2.Real tree or artificial? Real. I love the smell, hate the vacuuming of fallen needles.

3.When do you put up the tree? sometime around Thanksgiving, this year i did it 2 days before.

4.When do you take the tree down? sometime after new years.

5.Do you like Eggnog? Nope, sicks me out.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My civic paid off! (technically I was an adult, but it was awesome!)

7. Hardest person to buy for? Dave. He'll say that he's so easy to shop for because he's always telling me what he wants. I guess I don't listen to him very well. :)

8. Easiest person to buy for? Lizzy. She'll love to unwrap anything.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup. Cute lil' snowmen.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Christmas socks. And that's a good thing, because I LOVE Christmas socks. Ask my fam, they'll tell you.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Possibly "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. SO FUNNY! (kinda sick too)

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? December.

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I can't think of one.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food of all shapes and sizes.

16. White or colored lights on the tree? I love seeing colored lights! I have white on mine though. Next year, for sure colored lights! White is so sterile. :)

17 .Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, almost any version.

18 .Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to see family or stay here to see family. Either way.

19.Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer.

20. Angel on the tree top or Star? This year I have a star.

21.Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Jammies on Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Selfish people.

23. Favorite ornament? My Red Wings 2002 Stanley Cup Champions ornament. It's awesome!

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? anything and everything smothered in gravy.

25. Favorite Christmas cocktail? I make a mean white grape juice and sprite cocktail.

26.What do you want for Christmas this year? Dave to surprise me on Christmas morning by showing up on my doorstep.

27.What don't you want for Christmas this year? to get chubbier. Right now, I'm just festively plump.

28. What is something you have never done that you want to do for Christmas? I want to ride in a one horse, open sleigh bundled in a warm blanket and sip hot cocoa.

29.Who is the most likely to respond to this? Mom. (don't let me down!)

30.Who is least likely to respond? The ones that I don't tag.

Who do you tag:

Mom
Dan and Jen
Chrissy
Tina
Dave and Sharon

1 comment:

Stacey said...

O Holy Night is one of my faves too.