November was a busy month. Dave was home from the 1-17Th. Chrissy and Kimmie came from Portland to visit (I have no pics of them) and September, Benjamin and Eliza came from Virginia to visit! It was so much fun seeing everyone. Lizzy loved playing with her old and new friends.
Michelle, Myself and September recapturing out youth.
Lizzy, Benjamin and Jenni going down the big slide!
My mom and dad came out for Thanksgiving. Lizzy absolutely loved that! They went to Millie and Jed's for T-day and I went to the Hastings Thanksgiving. It was so much fun having the family together.
Pat. He's special.
Now on to December fun! Lizzy finally got her passport so maybe we will do some traveling.
5 comments:
Where did November go? Seriously!
It looks like you had a fun month!
Ok seriously you are so funny. I loved that last picture. And your mom and millie trying to sing was a funny pic. It seemed like your mom was like "Common Millie Sing like you mean it" K going now.
FUN! It's alright being so busy when it is so much fun, isn't it!
I'd like to have some busy time with your mother ;]
awww...I love the picture of Benjamin and Lizzy holding hands. So sweet!
Post a Comment