Lizzy was so cute! She is very good at opening presents. She doesn't waste any time! I wish I had gotten video of it, but I couldn't since I can't find the charger for my camera. (DAVE!) Still, we got some cute pics and some after clips on Carries new camera.
Friday, December 26, 2008
We must have been very good this year
Christmas was great! Lizzy and I went and stayed at the inlaws on Christmas Eve. It was so much fun staying up late with the girls and playing Phase 10. Those girls are great! Lizzy absolutly adores her aunts. Christmas morning came. The girls woke us up and we went out and opened all of our gifts. We got some great stuff! Lizzy and I, both, love everything we got.



Lizzy was so cute! She is very good at opening presents. She doesn't waste any time! I wish I had gotten video of it, but I couldn't since I can't find the charger for my camera. (DAVE!) Still, we got some cute pics and some after clips on Carries new camera.
Lizzy was so cute! She is very good at opening presents. She doesn't waste any time! I wish I had gotten video of it, but I couldn't since I can't find the charger for my camera. (DAVE!) Still, we got some cute pics and some after clips on Carries new camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH I love that girl!!! She is so cute!! She needs to give Joe-joe a lesson on how to open presents!
She is seriously so darling. i cannot believe she is so big. Oh her little Merry Christmas is so cute. OH and I wuv you dady so cute.
aww im glad you guys had a good christmas.
How fun! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. Next year will be even better with your hubby home:) We love you....come visit us!!!!
Post a Comment