
First let me say, Lizzy is only allowed her bink when it's bed time or nap time.
She is addicted to her binky! I can't believe it! I have caught her like 4 times today sneaking around with it! The first time was when I was getting ready in my room and I saw her go into her room, after I was done, I couldn't find her anywhere. She was laying down on the floor next to her crib with her mask on sucking on her bink and cuddling with her "Daddy Bear!" It was so funny! And just now, she went into her dark room and just stood there sucking on it in the door way.
OH! Then last night she was playing in her room with her friends while Michelle and I were rocking out to Guitar Hero, she came out in the middle of a song with her bink in her mouth and pointed at it like she was getting away with something then ran off! She is so funny!
Whenever she wants it she asks to go to sleep. She says, "I go na night now mama, I go na night now." Little stinker.
Maybe it's time I take the bink away all together now.
5 comments:
Try the binki fairy. You make a really pretty box. Then you tell her when she is ready to get rid of the binki the fairy will bring her one of her most favorite things. But its not just one binki it has to be all the binkis. it really works. My friend did it. We were going to do it with Danni but then she just lost all of them and she cried for two days then she was fine. Ah well such is life I guess. I hope she will get over it soon. i know some people who have their kids have binkis till they are four. i dunno i think once a little person can talk and take out the bink to talk to you.... It should be time to take it away, but that is just IMO Luvs
Karla
I think the binkie fairy is a good idea.
I saw two kids at the store the other day with binkies and they had to be 3 and 4 years old,no joke!! IMO That is way too old!
Very funny! At least she is cute and can make you laugh even if it is hard to get her to let go of the binkie!
She's a closet binker! Ha Ha!!! Sounds like we all should get together, sit her down and have an intervention :) How funny. I would keep playing the game with her for a while before she grows up.
Do they make binkies for grown men? If so I would like to order a couple for myself!
Post a Comment