Sunday, November 30, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!!


Lizzy went pee-pee in the potty tonight for the first time! YAY!!!! She has been asking me for about 7-8 weeks to "go potty on the toilet" every time she asks I put her on the toilet and she sits there for a bit. (At this point she's already gone in her diaper.) But TODAY! She actually told me BEFORE she went in her diaper! I'm starting full time potty training in the morning! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is only 22 months, (23 on the 9Th) and already went pee-pee on the potty! After she finished, she exclaimed "I DID IT!" Oh, I'm so proud!


12 comments:

Hodge Family said...

congratulations that is so cool. I can't wait to potty train Mason.

Have fun

Anonymous said...

I think her big vocabulary is such a big help with things like this!

I am so happy for y'all!

Lauren & Carolyn Gilbert said...

Good job Lizzy! We are so proud of you!!!

ems said...

Oh happy day!! That is fantastic! I hope the rest of the potty training goes well for you!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY Go her!!!! I hope she does it. Danni did then she didnt she is so fickle.

Stacey said...

Good for her! I hope it all goes well!

Davenport Family said...

Good job Lizzy! Kimmie is so proud of you:)

Jori said...

YAY LIZZY!!!
Congrats Flee! No more diapers makes life SO much easier...well, only AFTER the whole potty training scene... the accidents that happen in between time someitmes make you wish for diapers again! LOL

Give that sweet girl a kiss for me!

The Moore Family said...

Hooray!! How exciting!
She's such a big girl.

Steve and Chelle said...

woo hoo!!! go lizzy! way to be WAY beyond your age!

She's so cute! Even if she seems to loose interest keep at it!! she'll do great!

Ashley said...

Wow she is good! that is awesome! im jealous!

jamie said...

what a proud moment!!! now if you get her to poop in the toilet, let me know. I need the secret! :)