I know I have been a bit of a blog hog lately. So here is a cute story about my sweetest little Lizzy.


I always check on her before I go to bed, make sure she's covered, not in an uncomfortable position...you know, the normal mom thing. Last night as I was going through the routine, I covered her up then lovingly and lightly touched her head. This woke her up! But not really because her eyes were still closed! She sat up in bed and "looked" around (eyes closed the entire time) then tried to stand up as if it were time to wake up in the morning. She grabbed the side of her bed to help lift her. She didn't even make it to her knees. It was so cute! She just held onto the top of her bed for a few seconds the let go in what looked like defeat, realizing that she was too weak to stand. So, she just sat in her bed for a minute more, still "looking" around, then she finally decided to lay back down again. It was the cutest thing ever! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to struggle so hard to keep from laughing so I wouldn't actually wake her up.
I wonder if I am going to have a sleep walker on my hands.
This is a picture of Lizzy working the garage sale last weekend. She had a blast! She loves to be outside, sometimes its a struggle to get her back in the house after a day of outdoor festivities. Also, she has turned into a camera ham! She was saying "cheese" in this picture. What a little squish. :o) The others are when she was watching a plane fly over head. Complete and utter amazement.
7 comments:
That is such a funny story, I can totally picture it! She is such a cute little bug!!!!
Hey i found your link again! wow your little girl is getting so big! she is soo adorable!!! Sorry about your arm.. that sounds painful!! HOpe all is great with you guys!!!
She is so tute. I cant wait to squish your squish. I hope your arm feels better and man you can sure type with such an owie.
I swear I left a comment on this a long time ago. Did you delete it? RUDE!
Lizzy is so beyond adorable. I love that story, it's so funny. I can just a imagine how hard it would be not to laugh.
September! I promise I didn't delete your comment! I hope you read this...
I was just kidding. I don't really think you would delete my comment :)
I just remember writing something right after you posted it. But I must not have hit save or something. I do stuff like that a lot.
Soooooooooo I am totally going to call you. I know where you are ;).
Post a Comment