
Happy Fourth of July to you all! I am happy to say that I talked with Dave today and he is doing great! He is back in Solerno doing who knows what.
Today Lizzy and I are going out with friends to the Freedom Festival in Provo. It's going to be so fun! I will post pictures later. I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you got to talk to Dave. That must feel great!
Hope you guys have fun at the festival.
Our kids had a full moon kind of day, if you know what I mean. So we were plenty happy to skip the fireworks and put them to bed.
Did you read my response to your memory comment?
so, time to update your blog. and leave some comments on mine. (I know you're going to give me some lame excuse like "I don't have an internet connection" or something like that, but really- that shouldn't stop you!!)
Hee hee hee! no, just kidding. it was great to see a post from Dave! have fun!
chelle
I am sooooo upset at myself!!! John, Hannah, and I were at the Freedom Festival and then went to Stadium of Fire. When we were parking, Hannah said "That looks like Felicia!". John said he thought so too, but he only got a glimpse, so he wasn't sure. I didn't see, but I was the one who said you were in Michigan. We should have stopped immediately and looked for you, as I guess it probably was you! I didn't know you moved back to Utah. Wish we could have seen you again. We are going back to Utah on Conference weekend and would love to see you. Let me know how to get hold of you.
Geri
Post a Comment