Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We are the Champions....

The Red Wings won the Stanley Cup! The Red Wings won the Stanley Cup! The Red Wings won the Stanley Cup!


It was a great game! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. We beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 6, the score was 3-2. I can finally relax. As lame as this sounds, I wad so tense during Game 5 that my legs were sore the next day! I may be feeling the same pain tomorrow, but it is so worth it! I love hockey! I love the blood and guts and glory of the game! I love the Red Wings! I love the Stanley Cup! YEAH!!! I am just so happy!

Way to go Detroit! Way to bring the Cup back home to Hockey Town.





2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

I LOVE THE RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September said...

You crack me up!

I wonder if Brad and Scott were rooting for the Red Wings or the Penguins.