
Monday night was game 5 of the Stanley Cup playoffs against (the mean, nasty, cheating, fighting) Penguins. We lost it in Triple OT because one of their (whiny, wimpy, wussy) players decided to take a dive and make it look like he got hit in the face with a stick. Eh. I don't think it actually happened. I think he scratched himself, or picked a scab to bleed. I know. I know. You are going to say "his scab was here and he was bleeding there." Details. Whatever. I stand firm on that one.
So, tonight is Game 6 in Pittsburgh. At first I was really sad that we lost on Monday, but then my brother made me feel a whole lot better about the situation. Now we are going to win on their home ice! How sweet it that? We get to take it on their turf! I love the idea of that. Here is where my disappointment comes in. I was supposed to go to my friends house to watch the game tonight, but I can't. I have pink eye and a sore throat! Dave had it a week ago, but seeing as he is most decidedly out of the country, I am sure that he didn't infect me. Ugh. This sucks.
So, tonight is Game 6 in Pittsburgh. At first I was really sad that we lost on Monday, but then my brother made me feel a whole lot better about the situation. Now we are going to win on their home ice! How sweet it that? We get to take it on their turf! I love the idea of that. Here is where my disappointment comes in. I was supposed to go to my friends house to watch the game tonight, but I can't. I have pink eye and a sore throat! Dave had it a week ago, but seeing as he is most decidedly out of the country, I am sure that he didn't infect me. Ugh. This sucks.

1 comment:
Sorry about your pink eye. That's crappy!
I just e-mailed a link to this to Brad and Scott. I thought they'd enjoy reading it.
Post a Comment