Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Putting it all together.

Lizzy is putting it all together! My girl uses sentences now! Last week she said "grandma car!" Steve and Carol let us have the van while we are out here and Lizzy pointed at it and said "grandma car!" Can you believe it! She is so smart! Then, a day or so later we were outsinde watching the litties and she said "Come here kitty, come here kitty!" while she was chasing a kitty around! My mom put it nicely I think. She said Lizzy is a sponge. And she is! She picks up on so much more than I realize. I was at a stop light and I told the person in front of me to "GO!" (I was in a hurry.) And Lizzy copied me. At the next light, I heard her say "go!" ever so cutely. I really need to be far more careful about what I say now.

2 comments:

September said...

Aawww, I love that she's really starting to talk.

Benjamin says "oh crap" all the time. I think we're bad parents.

nora.lakehurst said...

I can't believe it. She is so cute. And Danni says "heddo I beauo" As in (hello I am beautiful) And you should come to my blogg to see what happened to her. She is just one of the boys now.