This is Lizzy the Monday morning singing her "Ummy gummy" song. She made it up all on her own! I just love it! I give her a chewy vitamin everyday. At first she didn't like them, but I turned that around when I started calling them her "yummy gummies." Now, she loves them!
4 comments:
Soooo cute! I give Korbin yummy gummies too. Sometimes he likes them and sometimes he doesn't. He also gets a calcium gummy, which he loves. Have you tried the the Omega 3 gummies? Korbin will have nothing to do with them. I tasted one and didn't think it tasted bad but it's like he knows that he's not supposed to like it or something. Anyway, long story short. What a cute yummy gummie girl you have.
She is so cute. I cannot believe she is so big. I love her little song too.
How cute! Kids are so sweet..most of the time. ;)
I love the song, that's so cute.
Benjamin and Eliza beg me for their gummies everyday. Eliza asks for them all day long. I give them 2, the omega-3 and a vitamin one.
Post a Comment