Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sea World

We went to California for Memorial Day weekend. It was so much fun! We drove to Anaheim on Friday after work after Dave got out early. He was going to take the day off, but found out that they would get out early so he went for the partial day. It was a fun drive. Lizzy was awake almost all the way there. She finally fell asleep at 10:00 pm and we arrived at Dave's dads house at 11:30. Of course she woke up again and was quite anti-social. It was kinda funny. :)
We went to Sea World, but along the way, we went to the San Diego temple because Dave's sister Rachel was there because she was the maid of honor for a wedding. After seeing Rachel, we went to Sea World.
At Sea World, we saw every show and Lizzy loved it. She squealed several times because she loved it so much. She didn't like the sea lions, because she said, "they scare me." Dave got stung by a bee.
The next day we went to church at Dave's Dad's church and then went to dinner at Dave's aunt Donna and Uncle Brett's house.
We left the next day at about noon and drove home. It was fun.


9 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun! I love all of the pictures,it looks like you had a great time!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip! What a cute little girl you have there!

Davenport Family said...

So fun! I wish we could go to Sea World. I am glad you guys had so much fun!

Davenport Family said...

So fun! I wish we could go to Sea World. I am glad you guys had so much fun!

Steve and Chelle said...

AHHH! I miss my lizzy face! I need her! you need to bring her back to me!! I'm having lizzy withdrawals!

::( hmph.

hope you had fun though. without me. all in CA and everything. yeah, whatever.

no, not really. ::)

nora.lakehurst said...

FUN!!! I am so happy that you were able to see Daves family. YAY and the pics are adorable.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I'm dying for a family trip to CA!!! glad y'all had fun and are doing well

jamie said...

what a fun trip. Can we tag along next time? I can't believe how big lizzie is!! I think she has a thing or two to teach Walker. :)

ems said...

Cute pics!! That is funny that Lizzie was anti-social. I don't think I have ever seen her being anti-social before. She has always been such an outgoing little darling. Oh well, I am sure she was still darling!