September~ Yeah, it's the same Jacob as before. He packed on 30+lbs of muscle to keep the role. But, really, how hot is that picture?!?! I'm so excited!
Doug brought home two pictures for the girls, and within one minute one was up on Sophie's wall (done all by her). And she is the less enthusiastic Twilight fan of our girls...
7 comments:
LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Two enthusiastic thumbs up!!
Jacob looks pretty hot in that picture. Is that the same guy?
I give it 10 stars. LOL I cant wait. I got one on my blog in the top rh side. YAY I cant wait.
September~ Yeah, it's the same Jacob as before. He packed on 30+lbs of muscle to keep the role. But, really, how hot is that picture?!?! I'm so excited!
Doug brought home two pictures for the girls, and within one minute one was up on Sophie's wall (done all by her). And she is the less enthusiastic Twilight fan of our girls...
look at bella just moving on to the next guy!
Post a Comment