There it is! YUCK! She said it was so yummy though. She said, "It's tastes like sugar!" Ugh, just yuck!
Yucky!!
That's one way to get her to gain weight:)
Ewww!!! The crazy things kids do.
Daniel used to eat the butter pats from Mcdonalds! Sick!!! He can be friends with Lizzie!
Gagging. Uck ok well what ever keeps her going.
That would go straight to my hips. Good thing she's so little that she doesn't have to worry about that. All you would have to do is add cocoa and a little sugar and I'd be all over it.
I guess it will mix nicely with the sugar and spice...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yucky!!
That's one way to get her to gain weight:)
Ewww!!! The crazy things kids do.
Daniel used to eat the butter pats from Mcdonalds! Sick!!! He can be friends with Lizzie!
Gagging. Uck ok well what ever keeps her going.
That would go straight to my hips. Good thing she's so little that she doesn't have to worry about that.
All you would have to do is add cocoa and a little sugar and I'd be all over it.
I guess it will mix nicely with the sugar and spice...
Post a Comment