Dave will be home bright and early Friday morning! We are so SO excited to have our family together again! Here's a look at the start of our life in the Army, Dave's basic training graduation. That seems like so long ago now.
aww flee you look so cute! Im so glad dave is coming home so soon! oh dont be pathetic like me and miss him getting off the bus! yes John called me and asked me if i was coming to pick him up.. sad huh! i was on my way but i totally missed it! I still feel bad!
chelle~Thanks so much. I think that's so funny though, because I really do not like my hair at all in this picture. I wasn't going to use this one because of it! But it's the only one we have of us at his grad. HA! I can't stop chuckling now. good times, good times.
11 comments:
aww flee you look so cute! Im so glad dave is coming home so soon! oh dont be pathetic like me and miss him getting off the bus! yes John called me and asked me if i was coming to pick him up.. sad huh! i was on my way but i totally missed it! I still feel bad!
BDUs and a smokin' wife!
perfect combo :)
yay for his homecoming!
Darlin' picture! I'm so happy for you guys! :)
Yay!!! You guys look so young in that picture, crazy!!! Love you guys & we are so excited he is coming home.
Oh YAY YAY YAY!!!! Really- I'm so glad here's here and safe!
and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair in this pic- with the swoop-ish bangs, and almost blonde!! Yeah. Love it!
Hooray for Friday!
Good for Dave!!!! Good for you and good for Lizzie too!!! Good times all around. Have a happy Friday!!!
Lub-lubs (Love-loves)to you all.
chelle~Thanks so much. I think that's so funny though, because I really do not like my hair at all in this picture. I wasn't going to use this one because of it! But it's the only one we have of us at his grad. HA! I can't stop chuckling now. good times, good times.
Yay! That is fantastic. Have a fun first weekend back together!
Congrats to your beautiful family! You all deserve to be together!
I'm so happy for you guys! Not much longer now!
It was so awesome to see you at the gym today! :D We need to work out more often,it was fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment