Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dinner

In January, I went to a "Military Wives Appreciation Dinner" in SLC with Sarah and her mother in law, Laura. It was so nice! Lizzy was at the sitters, (Thanks Steve and Chelle) and I was all dressed up and going out with adults! It was already going to be a great night no matter what would have transpired.


Sarah and I

The food was great, the entertainment was good, (they had a string quartet of little kids. So cute) the desserts were delicious and the company was so fun! It was a nice evening. Major General Tarbet spoke, as did his wife, and a few others. It was a nice program.

We had a lucky table. Lucky, because we had nice people to talk with and lucky because we won prizes! When we first arrived, they handed out raffle tickets, and 3/6 people at our table were drawn and I think there were only 5-6 prizes! I left dinner with tickets to a Grizzlies game! (Thanks Sarah for giving those up)

A good time was had by all!

2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

You look beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

how great! and your new dark hair looks great!