Dave is back on American soil! I'm so happy and relieved. I'm just so happy! While I was at the gym tonight, I couldn't quit smiling. I can't wait til he is home for good next week. YAY!
Happy little day!! And I didn't know that he was coming home next week. Double happy little day!! I'm so happy for you. What a good example you are of enduring happily. Lubs!
7 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! :)
that is amazing news!
That is so GREAT! We all are very relieved and hope to see you guys soon. We love you.
YAY!!! im so glad!! isnt is such a relief!!!! im so happy for you!!
Our prayers have been answered! Happy day for your family. Have lots of fun together!!!!
Happy little day!! And I didn't know that he was coming home next week. Double happy little day!! I'm so happy for you. What a good example you are of enduring happily. Lubs!
Post a Comment