Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grizzlies Game

Last night I went to a Grizzlies hockey game in SLC with my friends. It was so much fun! Nicky and Michelle work at the physical therapy office that treats the team and so they have a box suite there. And Dylan, Michelle's nephew got to ride the Zamboni between the 2ND and 3rd period. I was so jealous! Dylan was so nice about it, he was going to let me have the ride because he knew I wanted to go. That kid is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older.

Lizzy, of course, was a being a daddy stealer as well as a boyfriend stealer! She would just move around from boy to boy. She was so flirty! She would walk by and rub their hair and snuggle with them. We were standing in line to get ice cream, Lizzy turned to the guy behind us and reached out for him (I didn't let her go to a complete stranger!) when I wouldn't let her go, she started smiling at him and waving and just being so so flirty! I couldn't believe it! It was so funny. They guy got a kick out of it.

We all had so much fun, even though we lost. 6-1. Ouch.

This is what Spencer looks like when he sees me. :)

Nicky, Emma, Lizzy with her adopted "Papa" and Tina.

Nicky, Me and Tina in the box suite! WOO HOO!

The game

Dylan on the Zamboni

Us after the game. Good times, good times.

7 comments:

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Davenport Family said...

So appartently my brother in law didn't log out of his email and it posted that comment from his account. Opps:) Anyway, love ya!

Davenport Family said...

Ok,I am going to try this again. I am so glad you had fun, wish I could have been there! You look super great & I love your hair! Miss you tons:)

Flee said...

Thanks Chrissy! ;) hehehe I can't wait to see you!

Corilee said...

I'm so glad to see you have good times. You deserve it. Hugs to you.

Nicky said...

Whose boyfriend did she steal? ;)

ems said...

Happy little day! Glad you had a good time. Lizzie is such a doll, I love that she was stealing boyfriends, etc. She's gonna be a little heart breaker!