Awww...what a smartie!She's so cute.Thanks for making me smile :)
She is so cute!!!!! Thanks for the smile also. What a dolly.
She's so darn cute. I'm so glad you posted this! Tell her Jen said she loved it!
Absolutely precious! They are so cute at this age. I'm happy to be a substitute grandma to her. It was fun to have her here the last couple of days.
She is to smart for her own good, you are going to have your hands full:) Keep up the great work with her!
So,so cute! I love this age. :)
AAAAHHHHH! That was so darn cute! What a sweetheart!
Adorable! So you probably already know this, but when she started singing her ABC's, so did Michael. It was perfect! Of course I had to pause him so Lizzy could have center stage. Such a cutie.
I want to squish her cheeks like she squished her bracelet:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awww...what a smartie!
She's so cute.
Thanks for making me smile :)
She is so cute!!!!! Thanks for the smile also. What a dolly.
She's so darn cute. I'm so glad you posted this! Tell her Jen said she loved it!
Absolutely precious! They are so cute at this age. I'm happy to be a substitute grandma to her. It was fun to have her here the last couple of days.
She is to smart for her own good, you are going to have your hands full:) Keep up the great work with her!
So,so cute! I love this age. :)
AAAAHHHHH! That was so darn cute! What a sweetheart!
Adorable! So you probably already know this, but when she started singing her ABC's, so did Michael. It was perfect! Of course I had to pause him so Lizzy could have center stage. Such a cutie.
I want to squish her cheeks like she squished her bracelet:)
Post a Comment